- De Rotterdam CV /MAB /OVG
- Oma Office for Metropolitan Architecture, Rotterdam
The project consisted of developing project-specific façade elements, with the emphasis on design and construction speed a heavy package of requirements served as the starting point for the design. High-rise buildings simply require a special approach.
As a subcontractor and construction team member TGM was responsible for realizing:
- 9.200 m2 aluminium element façade with sliding windows and scissor windows
- 3.800 m2 aluminium window frames with sliding windows and hinged windows
- 850 m2 steel fire-resistant curtain walls
- 670 m2 brass wall cladding
- 2000 m2 balcony and privacyscreens
The project was completed in November 2013.